Customer Relationship & Support
• Develop and implement local programs to improve sales, product utilization (compliance) and customer value.
• Maintain relationships at restaurant, franchise headquarters, and national chain local operations centers to insure program satisfaction, create competitive barriers, and tie into local customer programs.
• Maintain relationships at the supporting distribution channels in the territory.
• Attend customer trade shows, conventions, charitable events as required.
• Implement local sales & marketing programs as directed by the Sales Director.
• Provide continual re-enforcement of Dallas value proposition to defend against competitive encroachment.
• Identify unserved customers and develop target account plans to convert. Assist in the demonstration of product value, sales effort to close the sale, and ultimate implementation of product lines.
• Understand the Dallas business system, to be able to intercede on the customer’s behalf when a problem or special requirement arises.
• Assess the training and support needs at both the restaurant and territory level to properly generate the expected Dallas product performance and provide the training required.
Customer Process Assessment/ Problem Solving
• Understand the Dallas product chemistry and oil filtration process in order to provide technical assistance and trouble shooting.
• Prepare and execute a territory sales plan in support of the Director of Sales.
• Provide market, customer, and competitive intelligence for both the defined territory and national accounts.
• Support the S O &P process by providing customer program and sales estimates for all regional chain headquarters located in the territory on a timely basis.
• Provide timely (monthly)territory status reports.
• Develop monthly territory management plans to cost effectively cover and support the territory.
• Timely and accurate utilization of all management software including CRM and expense management.