To provide the service, technical support, training and relationship management expected by all district customers at the local restaurant, channel and headquartered staff levels. To execute sales and marketing plans as required by the company. To provide market intelligence to the
appropriate staff, including customer, competitive and sales volume data.
Customer Relationship & Support
• Develop and implement local programs to improve product utilization (compliance) and customer value.
• Maintain relationships at restaurant, franchise headquarters, and national chain local operations centers to insure program satisfaction, create competitive barriers, and tie in to local customer programs.
• Maintain relationships at the supporting distribution channels in the territory.
• Attend customer trade shows, conventions, charitable events as required.
• Implement local sales & marketing programs as directed by supervisor.
• Provide continual re-enforcement of company’s value proposition to defend against competitive encroachment.
• Identify unserved customers and develop target account plans to convert. Assist in the demonstration of product value, sales effort to close the sale, and ultimate role out.
• Understand the company business system, to be able to intercede on the customer’s behalf when a problem or special requirement arises.
Training & Support
• Assess the training and support needs at both the restaurant and territory level to properly.
generate the expected DGA product performance and provide the training required.
• Assess your personal training needs and seek appropriate programs.
• Conduct oneself as the representative of the company’s Core Values.
Customer Process Assessment/ Problem Solving
• Understand the product chemistry and oil filtration process in order to provide technical assistance and trouble shooting.
• Prepare and execute a territory sales plan.
• Provide market, customer, and competitive intelligence for both the served district, and national accounts.
• Support the S O &P process by providing customer program and sales estimates for all regional chain headquarters located in the district on a timely basis.
• Provide timely (monthly)territory status reports to supervisor.
• Develop monthly territory management plans to cost effectively cover and support the territory.
• Timely and accurate utilization of all management software including CRM and Concur.